Our ultra-luxury apartment community is located in a newly built mixed-use development that combines residential, business, dining, and retail to create a highly sought after modern-day neighborhood. Whether it’s work, play, or a combination of both, Southpointe Town Center allows you to integrate all of your activities in one convenient location.
1400 Main at Southpointe Town Center Street is directly accessible from I-79 via the Southpointe Boulevard and Canonsburg exits. I-79 is a major highway that provides convenient north-south access in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. Travel 20 minutes south on I-79 to reach the vibrant city of Washington County, PA, where you’ll find the Meadows Racetrack and Casino, Consol Energy Park, and the Washington County Airport (KAFJ).
Are you looking for luxury apartments in the Greater Pittsburgh Metropolitan area? 1400 Main at Southpointe Town Center is conveniently located near downtown Pittsburgh, PA, and some of the Tri-State’s largest employers.
- Nestled within the 800-acre mixed-use community in Southpointe
- Walking distance to dining, shopping, entertainment, and employment
- Neighborhood park and golf located within community
- Home to over 240 surrounding businesses
- Immediate freeway access to Interstate 79
- Just 17 miles to downtown Pittsburgh
- 20 miles to Pittsburgh International Airport
Whether you walk to school at the California University of Pennsylvania, Waynesburg University, or need to drive to the Pittsburgh International Airport, living at 1400 Main at Southpointe Town Center offers the ultimate in convenience.
The Ideal Community
Living in the vibrant mixed-use community of Southpointe means that all the necessities of daily life will be at your fingertips. Walk to dining, shopping, and entertainment, or take a short drive to Cecil Township in Washington County where you’ll find the Montour Trail. This multi-use recreational trail near Pittsburgh is ideal for walking, biking, running, and cross-country skiing.
If you love golf, you won’t be disappointed; Southpointe Golf Club is located less than 10 minutes from 1400 Main at Southpointe Town Center luxury apartments. With over 240 surrounding businesses that include Fortune 500 companies such as Range Resources, Consol Energy, and Mylan, business professionals will feel right at home. Sports enthusiasts will appreciate being a short two-minute drive or ten-minute walk to the Iceoplex at Southpointe, which is the practice and training facility for the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Colorful Rooster
- Toscana Market
- Little Joe’s Market
- Sunny Bridge Natural Foods
- JM Camerseni Men’s Wear
- Consol Energy
- Range Resources
- Mylan Inc.
- Horizon Properties Group
- Chesapeake Energy
- Metso Minerals Industries
- Noble Energy
- Fairmont Supply
- Langan Engineering
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Waynesburg University
- Canon-McMillan High School
- Canonsburg Middle School
- North Strabane Intermediate School
- South Central Elementary School
- St Patrick’s School
- Borland Manor Elementary School
- Saga Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
- Montana’s Rib & Chop House
- Hog Fathers BBQ of Canonsburg
- Robinson’s All Star Sports Bar & Grill
- Toscana Brick Oven
- Crazy Mocha